Zenzine Yesteryear Elena Miska

Nice zine projection created for an Adobe alive flow event, Zenzine, designed past times Elena Miska.
When I was asked past times Adobe to participate inwards a 3 twenty-four hr menstruum Graphic Design alive flow on AdobeLive.com, I decided it was the perfect chance to give my recent collages, doodles too fine art projects a abode past times designing a zine inwards which they could all live. Over the past times year, I've created these industrial plant purely for my ain creative enjoyment; as a agency to larn my hands muddied too clear my caput at the same time, without the fearfulness of trying to rank perfection. With this concept inwards mind, Zenzine was born out of the wishing to exhibit these physical collages too paintings inwards an every bit tactile precisely nevertheless unassuming form: a printed zine.

Over the course of educational activity of the 3 twenty-four hr menstruum session, I designed a layout that highlighted the artwork, created a custom logo, too sprinkled inwards several typographic treatments whose phrases came from notes I'd jotted downwardly over the past times few months as things to create or remember.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Rekomendasi Anime Terbaik Tentang Memasak Yang Bikin Lapar (2)

10 Model Kanopi Baja Ringan Untuk Garasi Rumah (4)

10 Model Kanopi Rumah Minimalis Dari Baja Ringan - Jasa Kanopi Minimalis